100 Hour Immersion: Evolve Your Teaching Skills
As yoga teachers, it is important that we continually evolve our understanding of different teaching methodologies so that we have new offerings for our students, as well as keep ourselves inspired. This is precisely that opportunity.
The Evolution consists of two master weekends and twelve weekly sessions.
During the weekly sessions, emphasis will be on physical and subtle anatomy, modifications and how to create themed and focused classes for specific populations, the Yoga Sutra, teaching pranayama, relaxation and meditation. These tools will give the confidence to teach more than just postures.
As for the weekends, you can choose your focus to be on Yoga Anatomy or Ayurveda and Pranayama. You will also attend the final weekend in April.
Two Master Weekends:
Ayurveda and Pranayama: Self-Healing Through Lifestyle & Breath - April 20-22, 2018
The Anatomy of Yoga: Exploring the Physical & Energetic Bodies - February 9-11, 2018
Yoga From The Heart: Sharing Your Passion - May 18-20, 2018
Fridays: 6:30-9:30pm, Saturdays: 11:00am-7:30pm, Sundays: 9:00am-4:30pm
12 Weekly Sessions:
- Wednesdays from February 14- May 9, 2018
- no class March 28 and if a snow day required we will use May 16
- Offering Wednesday morning sessions (9:30am-2pm) OR Wednesday evening sessions (5:45-10:15pm).
- Moving Inward: The Journey to Meditation by Rolf Slovik
- Teaching Yoga: Essential Foundations and Techniques by Mark Stephens
- How Yoga Works by Michael Roach and Christie McNally
- A Yoga Sutra book of your choosing
- 30 minutes of home practice everyday
- 2 additional studio classes each week
- Weekly homework
- Final thesis/presentation
$1900/$1800 early bird if paid in full by one month prior to start date. Payment plans available.
Tuition includes 3 months of unlimited yoga classes at Yoga Secrets beginning at course start date.
Contact us for questions or to apply.